I'm a scientist lured into the pretty world of data visualisation via ecological modelling, GIS, fish and teaching. My favourite tool is R (which is amazing). Have a look around and feel free to get in touch.
- @geospacedman @jay_ulfelder indeed interesting question. I imagine the data are there to answer it ? August 13, 2014 7:36 am
- Creación de mapas en R #rstats #rworldmap http://t.co/6lYGzhVnFE July 31, 2014 8:42 am
- Water in my garden, good for biodiversity and a health risk? BBC: UK cities becoming mosquito-friendly http://t.co/2UZ6dKNA6e May 21, 2014 8:15 am
- @geospacedman @geoviews @anyagrace I kind of like it. Might N. Scotland colour be a combination of Euston & KingsX as it should? May 19, 2014 9:10 am
- @bethlevick @github @RStudio pages very helpful http://t.co/IR6YaCVTZT and http://t.co/g0m5lJ7SdB May 16, 2014 8:58 am