I'm a scientist lured into the pretty world of data visualisation via ecological modelling, GIS, fish and teaching. My favourite tool is R (which is amazing). Have a look around and feel free to get in touch.
- @AriLamstein @Lewis_Lab Nice work ! Yesterday at 2:40 pm
- @Lewis_Lab to map US zip codes in #rstats I'd take a look at choroplethr by @AriLamstein http://t.co/5vZhdmUYIh Yesterday at 2:14 pm
- WHO new Ebola portal. Looks good. "Data ... available for open access in the coming days [+] API" https://t.co/XuCK1QJoZX September 16, 2014 11:07 am
- Nice piece from @smfrogers http://t.co/N2Qs1haFMk Devolution made open data trickier (NHS CCGs too), what would Scottish independence do? September 15, 2014 9:05 pm
- @thehacksaw Good stuff. @UKMeteorNetwork tweeted that they are getting reports of a fireball. I submitted what I saw on their site. September 15, 2014 8:42 pm