I'm a scientist lured into the pretty world of data visualisation via ecological modelling, GIS, fish and teaching. My favourite tool is R (which is amazing). Have a look around and feel free to get in touch.
- rworldmap in @accidental__aRt World TB drug resistance. Be fun to see code! #rstats http://t.co/pTCliWbXka http://t.co/MwRDOeISUC October 29, 2014 5:03 pm
- Managing open source software projects "a book about the human side" free online via @gvwilson #TGACswc http://t.co/o8wcfnTORs October 23, 2014 2:14 pm
- @pathogenomenick good to know I'm not alone! October 21, 2014 3:06 pm
- Looking fwd to @swcarpentry instructor course @GenomeAnalysis tomorrow. Now guiltily cramming the reading. #TGACswc October 21, 2014 2:08 pm
- I would love to be @NHSHackDay in Leeds this weekend http://t.co/WT5jO62uop but can't make it, see you at the next one. #nhshd September 23, 2014 12:39 pm