I'm a scientist lured into the pretty world of data visualisation via ecological modelling, GIS, fish and teaching. My favourite tool is R (which is amazing). Have a look around and feel free to get in touch.
- I would love to be @NHSHackDay in Leeds this weekend http://t.co/WT5jO62uop but can't make it, see you at the next one. #nhshd September 23, 2014 12:39 pm
- @cainesap missed this til now. Good start, tricky to see turnout though. Better as 2 separate maps ? September 23, 2014 10:47 am
- mizer #rstats dynamic size spectrum models of fished aquatic communities http://t.co/q05zGTVJxC. @MethodsEcolEvol Go Finlay! September 23, 2014 10:05 am
- @geospacedman @cmyeaton I had a quick look at the Liberia county data yesterday, will share later. September 20, 2014 8:28 am
- @geospacedman @cmyeaton I think the data are on Caitlin's github Ebola repo, I don't have the link to hand. September 20, 2014 8:08 am