I'm a scientist lured into the pretty world of data visualisation via ecological modelling, GIS, fish and teaching. My favourite tool is R (which is amazing). Have a look around and feel free to get in touch.
- 'Maps are dangerous because they leave stuff out' @TimHarford But also why they, like models, are useful http://t.co/06ZOud869C December 11, 2013 9:04 pm
- Maps are dangerous! They made foresters plant trees differently. @TimHarford #bbcR4 now or here later http://t.co/06ZOud869C December 11, 2013 8:55 pm
- #Barf – FSA tracks spread of norovirus from Twitter @NHSHackDay #nhshd http://t.co/ioYsgF0ppV via @guardian December 11, 2013 10:50 am
- #datavis Abstraction illustrated MT @MeredithFrost: Less is more. Fantastic old lego ad Blattner Brunner http://t.co/brcgFAllZW December 11, 2013 9:02 am
- invasive thistle paper MT @KTInvasion: Check out sweet map Fig.1 Thanks @southmapr! #rstats #rworldmap http://t.co/42dFif82eb December 11, 2013 8:53 am